Monday, August 15, 2011

JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it always a pain in the butt applying for jobs. I mean I've applied to like 15 different places and NO ONES called me FOR AN INTERVIEW! Talk about already having someone lined up for the job!!!!! Huh!!!!! Anyway I just applied to Lands' End (which is like a clothing distributer) and I TRIED to apply to Family Dollar but everytime I do SOMETHING GOES WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You think that's Heavenly Father telling me something cause I sure do. Haha.

Ok I'm good now I got all my steem out about that. Not to mention that dad's been breathing down my neck about this. He's also been breathing down my neck for college but that's a good thing. Oh, college. Wow. I'm actually going to go to college. Boy, life sure has changed. It's really wierd not getting up to go to Elko High right now. Man........................this is making me feel old.
KITTY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment