Sunday, March 18, 2012

Haha, it's been awhile.

Ok so I know that it's been a while since I've blogged anything, and I apologize for that. Hahaha. Ok can i just say I HATE UMBRIDGE!!!!!!!!! Ok sorry we're watching  Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on tv and Umbridge is in that one and I swear if I was there and had a gun, I wouldn't hesitate 10 seconds before blowing her head off. Now I know that muggle creations can't work on Hogwarts, but trust me this one would!!!!!! lol ok, my rant is over but it might begin again later on.
OK, so I'm here in college and I have no money left so for the next three weeks, I'll be eating ramen for breakfast lunch and dinner. Ah the life of a college student. Oh, I also have no clue what I'm going to do for easter but that's two weeks away so I'm not going to worry about it.
Well that's all I can think of, I'll try to blog everyday....about something. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment