Monday, December 31, 2012

End of 2012

Well guys another year has gone and guess what? WE'RE STILL HERE!!!!! *laughs* So I figured that I'd do what I did at the end of last year at the end of this year. I'll tell you my resolutions (of course), but I'm also going to do my top 10 and worst 10 movies of the year. =)
As always we start with the best! Here they are my top 10 films of the year.

# 10 Breaking Dawn Part 2
This was a really good way to end the saga; there is one part in the movie though that I REALLY didn't like. For those of you who haven't seen it yet I won't give it away; for those of you who have, you know what I'm talking about. WHY DIDN'T THAT HAPPEN!!!!???

#9: The Hunger Games
This was really good. Kinda wish I saw it again in the theater's. When I watched it I was right up in the front row and I got all dizzy from watching the scenes where they're running around. Bah! Talk about motion sickness. Plus Josh Hutcherson, OW!!!! Man if I wasn't so into Taylor, but he's a good 2nd. =)

#8: The Lorax
This movie was epically hilarious!!! I loved every minute of it. They did not disappoint. EVERYONE should see this sometime in their lives. =)

#7: Brave
I laughed so hard, when I went with my friend Durinda to see this movie. It is a fantastic little kid movie about a mother and daughter relationship. My favorite part was when they had to tie all their kilts together to get off the roof. HAHAHAHA!!!

#6: The Dark Knight Rises
Again Epically Awesome Movie. I bought this for my Dad for Christmas, he loved it. We watched it like 3 times. Hahaha, a perfect way to end. =) Now they need to do, Batman and Robin. After all they can't just leave that one hanging. =)

#5: Hotel Transylvania!!!!
Love, love, love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love,love, LOVED!!!!!!!! IT!!!!!! I swear I was smiling through the whole thing and laughing like crazy. Franky and Mummy OH MY GOSH!!!!! It was amazing. A MUST SEE MOVIE!!!!

#4: The Avengers!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you didn't see this movie you are a sad little person!!!!!!!!!!!! it was AMAZING!!!!! I laughed till I cried when The Hulk threw Loki around like he was nothing more than a rag doll! AH! IT WAS GREAT!!!

# 3:Underworld Awakening!!!!!
Ok, I don't care who you are or what you believe. All of these Movies are FLIPPING AMAZING!!!!! Like Arctic Circle French Fry Sauce Amazing O.K. I loved it!!! truly Loved it!!!!

#2: SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN!!!!!!
OH MY FLIPPIN PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!! How much hotter can Chris Hemsworth get? I'll answer that 20% hotter that's how!!!!! And Kristen Stewart, Where was that acting in Twilight???!!!!!! But still other than Disney's, this is by far my favorite Snow White. Sorry Once Upon a Time.

And Last but not least The Ultimate #1 Movie of the Year *insert drum roll here*

THE HOBBIT!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *JUMPS UP AND DOWN LIKE A CRAZED FAN GIRL*
I loved every single second of this movie. I swear I was the only one laughing. I don't know why but I found a lot in this movie funny. IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS MOVIE THEN YOU'VE HAD A VERY SAD YEAR!!!!!!!!! PLEASE GO OUT AND SEE IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!! 

Alright now the worst, now as a reminder I am only purely judgeing these movies based on the commercials i saw for them. I haven't seen any of these. And they don't deserve pictures for being the Worst.
#10:Project X-really who cares about a party that got a lot of people arrested.
#9:House of My Father-I'm sorry, theres only one movie that i like with Will Ferrell in it and that's stranger the fiction He's not funny.
#8Dictator- Is that really something we should be making fun of?
#7: That's My Boy: Again very few movies I like Adam Sandler in, he's not all that funny to me.
#6: Ted: Way to ruin the innocence of a teddy bears guys! Thank you very much! Jerks!
#5: The Campaign: Again Will Ferrell, not funny.
#4:2016: Obama's America: I just don't like our president that much. 
#3American Reunion: How many of these stupid movies are they going to make?
#2:The Guilt Trip: Really? I go on road trips with my mom and dad all the time. It's not that bad.
#1: This is 40: Wow, knocked up wasn't enough. 

Well there we go. I'll give ya'll my resolutions tomorrow. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment