Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Wow! Hahaha, a lot of.......time.

Hey I know that I haven't blogged on here as often as well, I wanted too. It's been more than enough years. I guess I have tons to say, First things first, I served an LDS Mission in Brazil Fortaleza. I loved every minute of it and I've made memories and friends that I will never forget. There were moments that I just wanted to throw in the towel and go home, but I kept on going because of all the things I've learned and I know to be true. Also all the things that my family at home has told me. =) It's almost been a year since all that. I sure do miss Brazil. I worry about the people that I helped to be baptized there, I wonder how I can help them and what I could've done better to help them remain firm and strong in the gospel. Oh well what can you do?

The second thing is well....I'M ENGAGED!!!! XD His name is Antonio Daniel Alves-Viana. He is twenty six, Brazilian and I love him very much. He lives in a city about 20 minutes from the city that I served in. It's called Itapipoca. He is absolutely amazing and he always makes me laugh and he's very good to me. I love him and I know that he will be an amazing husband and father. Right now he is serving an LDS Mission in Juiz de Fora Brazil. He will return in 2017. =( I'm happy for him and I'm proud of him for what he is doing.

And lastly, I'm switching over to online schooling at BYU-Idaho to study Universal Studies. So basically General Ed. I did want to study Theater Performance but its way to much money and I just can't afford things like that right now. So I'm living with Durinda and her family right now working at McDonalds and Marshalls. I'm trying to save all the money I can to pay for college, family reunion and my wedding. BAH!!!

Well that has basically summed up everything in these past years. That's it for now! Later!

DeDeHyzer


No comments:

Post a Comment