Thursday, January 18, 2018

OK! Update from last two years!

So basically, it's been a while, two years almost from the last time that I wrote. 
First of all a few things have changed. Haha, last time I wrote I was engaged to a man named Antonio, well that fell through. Not because he was far away or mean or not a good man. It was because I was inspired and prompted to go down a different road. Well, the same road just with a different person. 😊 
His name is Garrett. He was the first boyfriend I ever had and I've known him for over six years now. He was on a mission when I wrote last. He got back that October and if I'm honest the promptings began right away. Haha, I was nervous and excited that I would see him. I even got really pretty when I went to church. Yeah, the promptings began right away. In my brain I kept saying "Why am I nervous?" "Why am I getting pretty just to see this friend?" After months of this, my best friend decided to tell me, "I had a thought the other day that you and him should try again." REALLY?! 
So I ended things with Antonio because Heavenly Father wanted me to go with a different partner. Garrett and I got engaged about a month later. 
Aren't we pretty?

A little over two months later we were sealed for time and all eternity in the Ogden, Utah Temple. 


It was amazing and beautiful. I enjoyed the chaos of it all. I could've done with out some drama though. Oh well, what can you do?
Six months later, I found out I was pregnant! Then six months after that I found out I was having a baby girl! 

So now you all are updated! I'm nine months pregnant and waiting for the baby to come. I'm no longer working, I'm going to be a stay at home Mom and am happy to be doing so. I hope this update has been helpful. Have a wonderful week/Year. Not sure when I'll post again!  



No comments:

Post a Comment