Wednesday, May 16, 2012

.....No Idea what to title this

Hey there, imaginary readers!
So I don't really know what to blog about today. So I guess I'll ramble. I'm really upset that my roommate Jay has yet to stop smoking cigarettes (again), I mean when she joined the church she said that she wouldn't do that  anymore, and I can understand that she was stressed out of her mind when she was here in Idaho (really she just needed to stay in Jersey for at least 2 years before she came out here), but still there are other ways to deal with stress than some more............risky methods (hahahahaha), anyway ya that kinda pisses me off a bit. But she knows how I feel about it and all I can do is love her and hope that she quits soon. =).

Hmmm, I'm really tired. Hahaha, I've been really tired for the past two weeks. Probably because I tend to not go to bed till 2 in the morning. Well since I'm pooped and really want to go to bed, I'm going to. Blog Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment