Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I Give Up

I'm so tired of all of this. If the guy likes me, WHY THE HELL IS HE NEVER OVER HERE OR TALKING TO ME?????!!!!!! So ya, I give up on him. I also give up on any other guys I thought liked me. (those who are my roommates know who I'm talking about).
I'm tired of always feeling like I'm a total bimbo in front of them, I'm tired of always thinking about them, I'm tired of absolutely everything!!!!!!! So I'm giving up. I'll go to school, do my homework, exercise, loose 27 lbs (which is what I need to loose), and when I turn 20 I'll turn in my mission papers, and when I'm 21 I'll go on a mission, and then I'll graduate from BYU-I at 24, and go teach Drama at some high school for the rest of my life.
When the dude comes that I'm suppose to marry, he'll come. I ask for help being patient and that's just what I get, I also ask for help with the searching part, and I get nada. So ya, I give up. He comes when he comes, and I'm not wasting anymore of my time and emotions on dude's that just aren't worth it. I like them, they're amazing, but they're just going to be friends.

Here I think we need a happier note, look at this awesome picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment