Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Ok, so Christmas Eve was amazing. Had dinner with Grandpa, Gary and Gloria. Then we played Sheepshead. Fun game.
Now time for today. Well got up at 6:30, because Mom and Dad were up. Then had breakfast, and then we unwrapped out presents here's what I got:
Three guess's to what this is. If you guessed snuggie, YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!


Yes I got two boxes of Cordial Cherries.

Yes People that is NUTELLA!!!

Yea I know I got Ramen Noodles. Hey I'm going off to college. I need these!!!

Yes I got a toothbrush. Again something I need.

A lion bookmark. It's pretty cool actually.

I need a shower curtain for college. Haha. Ya, apparently they don't supply those. Don't ask me why.

Mt best friend Durinda made/gave me these sweet earrings. I'm wearing them right now actually. Haha.

Now this is a sweet shot of my turtle earrings that mommy gave me. Hehe.

Mommy gave me these fans, Because I love Japan and the look like Japanese fans.

This is all the stuff I got in my stockings.

This is a 2012 planner that I got as well. Isn't the kitty cute?

and this is everything together. Yes these pictures were taken on my bed. Lol.
Don't worry, I also got a $25 gift card to Kohls, and Grandpa gave me $20. And Amanda has gifts for me, but I'm not sure when I'll be getting those. Haha.

Haha, yes Ryou and Callie got gifts too. Guess which one is Ryou's? Haha.
So after that we went to church for an hour. I played my flute 3 times, messed up a trillion of times, and I tripped while going up to lead the music as well. YEAH!!!! It's all good though. After sacrement, we came home got dinner ready ( I made a pumpkin pie, it's delicious!), had dinner with Grandpa Don, listened to Grandma Pat play the organ (on a CD), and then Grandpa went home and we watched Iron Man 2 (which I gave Dad), and Mom took a nap. Well, that was my christmas and I hope everyone had a marvelous one like me. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

My Mommy and Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment