Saturday, December 17, 2011

Night

Ok so, the rest of my day was interesting. I did my stuff on the computer. Checked email, facebook, twitter, tumblr, played games, etc. Then I cleaned the kitchen, living room and dining room. I then took most of my posters and wall hangings off (I still have a few up, boy is it bare), I then dug through the attic trying to find the pictures that were hanging in there before. Haha, I think I found most of them...........think.  Daddy and I tried to get it so wat was on TV downstairs I could watch upstairs.................we weren't successful tonight, but Daddy's going to look into that. Haha. I then took a shower, put my hair in curlers, picked up my room so you can get around in it (There are boxes EVERYWHERE!!), and had family prayer. SHEESH!!!! Talk about a busy Saturday!! Well now I'm going to sleep. Night.

Thought you could use a laugh. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment