Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My top/worst 10 Movies of 2011

Ok I was reading MSN's top/worst 10 movies and some of the worst made me mad. So I'm doing my own. Haha. So let's start with the top 10 shall we.
10. The Twilight Saga:Breaking Dawn Prt 1
Now don't go crazy on me twilight fans.This is 10 because, I say they're coping Harry Potter and splitting it up into two parts. Really, who needs two of these. Talk about milking it for all it's got.
9. Something Borrowed.
Now this was on the worst list on MSN, but its on the best list on mine. I actully liked this movie. It shows that the smart girl and the hot guy CAN actually be together. Probably not the BEST way to show it but hey I like it.

8.Rango
Now I loved this movie. I have to say Johnny Depp did very well in it. I actually own this movie thanks to Freeman and Alejandra who gave it to me for an 18th birthday present. So it's in my top 10.

7.Captain America: The First Avenger
Now this was an awsome movie. Corse I'm a dork with the 7 older brother's who had the marvel comic books. But come on, doesn't Chris Evans look great with out his shirt on? =]

6. Fast Five
I found this movie awsome, course I love all the Fast/Furious Movies. But I like to know what happened in between, it also didn't hurt that they had Haun. Who is by far my favorite character.
5. I Am Number Four
Now I literally saw this movie yesterday. And I don't care what stupid MSN says this is a AMAZING movie. So people listen to me and go see it. Seriously.
4. The Three Musketeers.
Now I actually like this remake of this movie. And for those of you who don't know. Yes, Orlando Bloom is in this movie. He's perfect for the pathetic vilian for this movie and for those of you who have been racking your brains to figure out where you've seen Dartanian, two words. Percy Jackson.
3. Abduction
Now, I know what your thinking. This is only on her top 3 because it has Taylor in it, and guess what. YOU'RE RIGHT!! Lol, but seriously it was a good movie. My Dad took me to see it for our Daddy-daughter date. He really liked the part where the Mom kicked some butt. Hahaha.
2. Rio
Yes, that's right, Rio. This animation film is THE BOMB! Someone seriously needs to get me this movie. Whoever does I will love forever!!!!!! XD I love the fact that he's a bird that can't fly, and all the monkeys. I also love how sarcastic Blue is. Hehe and I really love the music. So yea, someone buy me this movie!!! and if you want I will also except the soundtrack.Haha!!!
And Now the number one movie of 2011.
1.HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2!!!!
This is the end of an era. This has been going on my entire childhood/teenage years. Now I'm 18 and going off to college-tomorrow. I had so many parts in this movie that I absolutely loved. Ron and Hermione's kiss (not as epic as the very potter musical one, but just as great). Narcissa tricking Voldemort, The reaccuring of Dumbldore and all our favorite Harry Potter characters that DIED!!!!! I really hate rowling for killing off tonks and lupin, but I really hate that SHE KILLED FRED!!!!!!!! Why couldn't it have been Percy? NOBODY LIKES HIM!!!!! ok. I had my rant. So yes the ultimate movie of the year. Sorry Twilight but Harry Potter will always be first in my book. Haha.

Now onto the worst movie's. (Now you should know that i did this based off the comercials and I never actually saw the movies. But I'm certain they were AWFUL!!)
10.

9.

8.


7.

6.

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

There were some that I didn't even want to see the comercial for. People who went and saw these movies wasted 2 hrs of their lives that they will never gain back. That's all I can say.
Now there were some movies this year that looked really good but I didn't get to see them or I couldn't see them cause of their rating. I'm not going to do pictures because there are a LOT!!! so here's the list.
Dilemma
Green Hornet
The Way Back
Green Lantern
The Eagle
Mars Needs Moms
The Mechanic
Hop
Towerheist
Immortals
Moneyball
Water for Elephants
Dolpin Tale
Puss in Boots
Don't know How She Does It
We bought a Zoo
War Horse
Footloose
Adventures of Tintin
Sherlock Holmes 2
Alvin and The Chipmunks:Chipwrecked
The Big Year
Real Steel
New Years Eve
The Muppets
Hugo
Happy Feet 2
The Dept
Columbiana
Spy Kids 4 (Shut up!!!)
One Day
Conan the Barnarian
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
The Smurfs
Crazy, Stupid, Love
Cowboys and Aliens
Winnie the Pooh
Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon
Cars 2
Mr. Poppers Penguins
Super 8
Prom (yes I wanted to see this shut up)
and Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil
Well there you go the top/worse 10 for this year. Plus some I wanted to see but wasn't able to or couldn't because they were rated R. Haha. Well blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment