Saturday, December 17, 2011

SNOW!!!!

Ok so My mom woke me up at 6:30 wondering where the scissors were, then she woke me up half an hour later wondering if we had Zumba today and made me get on Facebook to find out. I also woke up to SNOW!!! Hahaha after 6 weeks of not a single snow flake we finally got some. Shopping increased by 90%, I'm not kidding you, Wal-mart went from very few people to mosh pit in 30 minutes. No joke. (mom and I went to Wal-mart to get pillow stuffing).
I'm aware that Dad doesn't want snow given that we have to drive 1200 miles in 18 days. So he wants good weather. OH! that reminds me I should buy my parents a DVD player for Christmas given that I'm going to snag mine for college. Haha.
Ya so I started reading this at the beginning of the week. I got really mad at the beginning but I won't tell why. It's good so far and it has 78 chapters. SHEESH!!! Somebody shoot me if my books get that long. LOL Ya. Well....................I don't really have anything else to say so I'll blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment